Terms of Service
RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (v) ANY ERRORS IN CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH CONTENT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE THE TERMINATION OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO CASE SHALL THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF US ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES EXCEED $100.
14. Legal Disputes
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, these Terms as well as any claim, cause of action, or dispute that may arise between you and us, are governed by the laws of Anguilla without regard to conflict of law provisions. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY YOU AGAINST US, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF THE COURTS IN ANGUILLA. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY US AGAINST YOU, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION IN AND THE VENUE OF THE COURTS IN ANGUILLA AND ANYWHERE ELSE YOU CAN BE FOUND. You hereby waive any right to seek another venue because of improper or inconvenient forum.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.
- You hereby agree that as part of the consideration for these terms, you are hereby waiving any right you may have to a trial by jury for any dispute between the us arising from or relating to these terms or the Website. This provision shall be enforceable even in the case that any arbitration provisions or any other provisions of this section are waived.
15. General Terms
- These Terms, as amended from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior agreements between you and us and may not be modified without our written consent.
- Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid and unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- Nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
- These Terms are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction.
- You agree that we may provide you with notices by e-mail, regular mail, or postings to the Website.
- The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- As used in these Terms, the term „including” is illustrative and not limitative.
- If this agreement is translated and executed in any language other than English and there is any conflict as between the translation and the English version, the English version shall control.